Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You know you're happy when...

you smile to yourself when no one else is around :)


Reasons to be happy right now:

1. I have a fantastic boyfriend who I know I'll be with forever. He makes me feel very loved and I can't wait until we're closer to each other and together all the time!

2. I finally found a cute makeup bag/train case to hold my all of my makeup! Bonus: Polka Dots!




<--Polka Dots!! :)








<--Notice the cute blue and pink stripes on the inside!






3. I have one of the 2 outfits I need to have for Dan's Graduation this weekend!



I found this at Ross a couple weeks ago for under $20!










<--I wanted to make it more nice looking and not as summery/beachy so I found this cute cable knit sweater at Target today. I have a newfound love for yellow. Last year I was all about the gray. This year, it's yellow.
The only thing I'm not so sure about is which shoes to wear...I don't have any yellow or blue shoes and I don't really want to go buy some. I do have some nude colored wedges that could go with it. I also have some simple black heels that basically look like a classier flip flop with a pointy heel. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Daniel (Author) said...

The first message didn't go through, but I wanted to tell you that I really like #1 and living closer to you will be wonderful :) I'm glad you feel loved, you deserve it.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow in Blacksburg I know we're gonna have an awesome time!

Also, you love polka dots more than C-man loves Cheese

-Dan the Man