- D and I are still doing well, living together. However, this house is much too small for us. We need our own office space. If he scoots his chair back, he runs into me. Hopefully the next place we move into will have more room for us.
- We're about to go to Puerto Rico tomorrow for a week! We're really excited. I had to go to the Minute Clinic this morning and it turns out what I thought was just my usual allergies, is a sinus infection that I've had for a little while. Yuck! At least I have some meds to help me get over it, to take with me on our trip.
|This is what I got for the March incentive - I LOVE that giant rolling tote! Perfect for travel!|
|This is my startswell incentive that I got - skirt purse with fitted skirt, thread swatches, catalogs, and nail files.|
- Report cards are due the day after we get back from Spring Break! Ugh, whose idea was that?! Well to make sure that I didn't have anything to stress about when I get back, I did them a week in advance. It was a lot of work, but completely worth it! I'm glad that's out of the way.
- I can't believe that when I get back, it'll be 4th quarter already! This year has flown by!
- I got hired again for Summer School :) I'm excited, I love teaching in the Summer - more pay, less kids, and I'm done at 1pm! Sweet!
- So apparently not enough people have signed up for my Master's program, so they have moved the start date from this Summer to this Fall hoping that more people will sign up. Either way, it looks like it's still a go. I really hope so, because I'm really interested in this program and I really need to start my master's degree sooner than later.
- We just went on an awesome field trip to the Newseum in DC. If you've never been before, you should definitely go! It's awesome. I keep meaning to go back when I'm not chaperoning/teaching so I can actually focus more on the exhibits instead of the kids.
Anyways, have a great week! When I return, I'll have lots of pictures from Puerto Rico!