Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend

This weekend involved all of my favorite things: shopping, time with Dan, the beach, wine, jazz music, and great food!

I got there late Friday night. I was soo tired I pretty much went to sleep right after getting there.

Saturday ~ Dan and I went shopping all day (I haven't done that in forever!) at the Virginia Beach Mall...which by the way is fantastic! It has XXI, H&M, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Aero, AE, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret...all of my favorite mall stores! After shopping, we took a nice walk on the beach right when the sun was about to set. Then we had a great dinner date at Macaroni Grill. Food was fantastic, service was great, and the wine was my favorite part! (house chianti Mmmm)



**Above is a cute little wallet that I got on Saturday! I love it!
**Also, don't you love the yellow nail polish? Kinda crazy, but cute!

Sunday ~ We had a yummy breakfast at home (omelettes and hash browns) and then went to the beach all day. We packed a picnic lunch for the beach. We went to Panera for a great dinner and then went to the boardwalk to watch a jazz band play. I love jazz, I wish it was more popular so I could see it more often.

Monday ~ We went to Waffle House for breakfast first and then went to the beach for a few hours. We came back home, took a nap, and then I got ready to go. I left there around 6:30ish, and thanks to traffic didn't get home until 11:15pm or so.

Overall, a fantastic weekend! Thanks Dan!

Oh and P.S. -- He got me this really awesome wine stopper that's made out of an antique key! (I have a big thing for old antique keys). I'll put a picture up when I take one.

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Daniel (Author) said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend... I definitely did too! Can't wait to see you again.