Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reasons why today sucked

And don't get all you should think positive about today.........Nope. Not today. Today I need to vent and be negative. So there.


*The kid who we will call "Albert" who has a serious anger issue....called me a B*tch for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Took him to the office. Awesome.

*Someone (I don't know who) wrote in one of my books from the classroom library that I purchased with my own money the F word (which has happened a few times in the past month).

*My entire class was told to move their clip on the behavior chart by another teacher because they were all talking in the hallway for the 3rd day in a row. So the whole class came into my room after recess yelling and whining and throwing their arms up.

*I have a lot of flat out liars in my room who have no trouble getting nasty and tattling on each other but can't freaking tell the truth and tell what they've done themselves. They are better than that.

*I am counting down the days..........I shouldn't be counting down the days. This is when it's supposed to be fun.

All I want to do is curse back at them! That's awful I know because I love all of them, but damn they pissed me off today.

No comments: