Monday, July 4, 2011

Hmmm, is it time for a change? (again)

Still not happy with the blog's title.

It used to be "Writing is my best outlet" because it is...but then it sounded too cheezy for me.

Then it's Live Love Write...but I'm not in love.

I need some ideas!

I was thinking "Write On" would be kinda funny, but not sure. What do you think?

Maybe something with journal in it? Or teach? Or thoughts? voice of a teacher? It's not all about teaching though...so I'm just not sure! Curious ramblings of a twenty something year old? Random reflections of a self-confessed organization nerd?

Something with teaching or life in general in the title could work too...

It's so hard to choose a great blog title!

2 comments:

Allie {teaspoon of Life} said...

Omg. Write on is too funny!!

Jess said...

thanks for the feedback, I like that one too! :)