Thursday, July 7, 2011

Simple Pleasures

The Little Things that I just LOVE love love:

  • Flip flops in the summer...well actually in any season :)
  • Milk and Cereal
  • Colorful binderclips and other cute office supplies
  • Make-up...all kinds!
  • Brightly colored nail polish, insta-dry style.  Who has time to wait for polish to dry?
  • A cold coca cola...oooohhh yeaaaah
  • Anything polka dotted
  • the color purple
  • comfort food such as mac and cheese or chili
  • hugs
  • laughing so hard it hurts
  • kisses on the forehead by boyfriend
  • getting my hair shampooed at a salon by a shampoo girl with fake nails
  • back scratching
  • calendars
  • walking
  • the smell of suntan lotion
  • a good book that you just can't put down
  • big purses that can hold everything
  • making my students laugh
  • writing and receiving "snail" mail

Well I'm sure I could think of a lot more, but that's a good amount.  Not sure what got me thinking of these things...I'm just in a good mood and wanted to write a happy post, so there you go!


What are your simple pleasures that you just LOVE?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doggies.

And forehead kisses