Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feeling Productive & Happy


Today, I...

*Had a pretty good day at school. Got some things ready for lessons this week and next week ahead of time (which doesn't happen all the time, so that was nice).

*Went and got Mom a late Mother's Day gift (orange, yellow, and pink lilies). *She loved it :)

*Went grocery shopping - got lots of fresh fruit, granola bars, yogurts, and some things for lunches. (all things that encourage me to eat right!)

*Did the rest of my laundry and finished straightening up my room.

*Had a delicious dinner when I got home. I had a half hour or so to myself to just sit and relax.

*Saw the Chorus Concert at school (I always tell my kids that I'm their #1 fan, so I try to go to as many after school things like this as I can) :)

*Went to Target to get the things I forgot at the grocery store...and a shirt or two for work (not planned, but needed so I don't feel toooo guilty).

*Did P90X Plyometrics Workout DVD. HOLY SWEAT! There's no telling how many calories I burned, which is AWESOME...BUT my thighs are already killing me. I'm warning you now, there will definitely be whining tomorrow and especially the next day.


Now I'm off to take a long shower and then I'm going to jump in bed for some much needed rest. :)


Good night everyone!

No comments: