Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Motivation? What motivation?


I have ZERO motivation to workout lately.
(oh and p.s. the shredding stopped because 1)the dvd kept skipping and messing up and 2) I couldn't get into doing the same thing every single day)

I feel sooo lazy and horrible about it, but I literally just want the flab and extra pounds to magically come off without working for it! That's awful! I used to LOVE working out and going to the gym...now, not so much! I'm sure once I get back into it, I'll find that love again...maybe. But for now, it's a STRUGGLE to get there.

Tonight, I'm going to the grocery store to pick up some quality junk magazines with lots of useless knowledge about the lives of celebrities that I don't even know personally to help distract me while I work out at the gym.

Ok....here I go....to the gym....to workout.

...ok, still here.

Will someone just build me an in-home gym please?! It would save me a lot of time and money...and pounds!

K, thanks!

No comments: