Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 1: Shred

Day 1: (Level 1)

I shredded at 11:30pm tonight. I have no school tomorrow, which is why it's so late (because I can).

I'm a sweaty mess and I must say, I can see how this workout can give results. It's hard! I like it though. She switches it up every couple minutes which keeps it interesting.

I took my measurements yesterday and my before pictures tonight. I would rather wait to see if I have results and after pictures to put next to them, before posting them...ugh! Not cute.

We shall see how I do by the end of this week.

So far, my diet hasn't changed much. I didn't eat very well today, but I plan on going grocery shopping tomorrow afternoon to get lots of fresh produce, and healthy snack items (like carrots and hummus or almonds, yum!).

I really hope I just see soooooome kind of result. I know that that's all I need to keep motivated. I'm hoping I will!

Goodnight!

No comments: