Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I love a good survey


1. Were you named after anyone? My middle name, Bailey, is a family name from my mother’s side.  My first name is not after anyone, my father just really liked it.
 2. When was the last time you cried? Maybe a week ago? I’ve had many breakdowns/anxiety fits about everything that’s going on right now (graduate school, work, wedding, family stuff, etc.)
 3. Do you like your handwriting? When I take my time, I like it.  But I don’t like how it looks when I rush. 
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?  Honey smoked turkey.
5. Do you have kids?  None of my own, but I have 25 ten year olds at school 32 hours of the week!
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  I feel like I should answer this sarcastically…so Nope, not at all!
8. Do you still have your tonsils?  Yes I do!
9. Would you bungee jump?  Definitely not.   If I had to choose between bungee jumping and skydiving I would definitely take the sky diving.  You only fall once and you’re done.  When you bungee you get sprung back and forth over and over. No thanks.
10 What is your favorite cereal?  Honeynut chex, Krave, and Golden Grahams.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?  Nope.
12. Do you think you are strong?  Fairly.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?  Cookies and cream or birthday cake. Also cinnamon swirl.
14. What is the first thing you notice about other people?  Their smile.
15. Red or pink? Pink.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?  Either my belly or my acne
17. Any tattoos?  Just one – a small black outline of a heart on my ankle.
18. Do you have any hobbies?
  Plenty! Going to the movies, dancing, indoor rock-climbing (which I haven’t done in forever!), shopping, and reading.
19. What color shoes are you wearing?  I’m not wearing any shoes right now.
20. What was the last thing you ate?  Cinnamon Swirl ice cream J
21. What are you listening to right now?   The sound of the dishwasher running downstairs.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  Purple.
23. Favorite smells?
  Fresh laundry, Dan’s cologne, Camu Camu from Scentsy
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?  Dan
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?  Beach house!
26. Favorite sport to watch?  College Football
27. Hair color? Currently brown with leftover blond-ish highlights at the bottom of my hair.
28. Eye color? Green 
29. Do you wear contacts?  Nope!
30. Scary movies or happy endings? 
 Happy Endings
31. Last movie you watched?  Flowers in the attic…Creepy!
32. What color shirt are you wearing?  Purple
33. Summer or winter?  Definitely Summer! I miss it!
34. Hugs or kisses?  Hugs
35. Computer or television? 
 Hmm a tough one.  I guess computer because I can technically watch tv on there. Ha! I out-smarted the question!
36. What book are you reading right now? I’m “reading” The Art of Classroom Inquiry for my Research graduate class.  I don’t do a lot of reading for fun during the year.  I don’t have the time to invest into it.  I do more reading for fun over the Summer.
 37. What’s on your mouse pad? I don’t have a mousepad.  Haven’t had one of those in a loonnnggg time.
 38. What color is your house?  Well it’s not MY house, but it’s blue.
39. What color is your car?  Dark Blue.
40. What would you go back to school for if money wasn’t an issue? Probably still teaching.

No comments: