Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Battling the Shine

I have an arsenal of products to help keep my shine and oil down on my wedding day! I have been testing a lot of different things out the past couple of months and I think I've got it! Below are the products that I plan on using for my big day (25 days to go!)

1) Anti-Shine Primer from Sephora - So I use this under my foundation and it really helps keep my foundation on all day and also helps me stay shine free! It's great! You only need a little bit so I know it will last me a long time.

Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
2. De Slick setting spray - I have used this stuff for a while now and I am a true believer!  I actually use it in the morning underneath of my makeup and also on top of it when I finish.  It's great!

Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
3. Sephora Blotting Papers - I have used different kinds of blotting papers before but haven't tried this one until recently.  I'm happy with them and it's nice to have during the day to blot away excess oil. 
Sephora Blotting Papers
4. Eyeshadow primer - I have written about this baby for years! It's my absolute staple for every day and it keeps my eyelids from getting oily and also makes my eyeshadow stay creaseless all day long.  I wouldn't go anywhere without it.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
5. Powder - This will come in handy for later on in the night when I'm sweaty from dancing a lot!  It's a super cute mini compact that holds a great powder by Bare Minerals.  I've used their powders for a few years now and it never feels heavy and it never makes me break out either.  
Bare Minerals Ready Touch-Up


I have also tried a ton of lip glosses, stains, and lip color for the big day.  I have chosen one and will write about that in another post! :)

No comments: