Sunday, April 7, 2013

Link Up Part 2!


button

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... French fries! I would probably eat them every single day. God, I love those things!
2. On my Prom night... I went with a guy who supposedly really liked me even though he spent most of the night dancing with his ex instead of me. Awesome! I had a great dress, got my nails done for the first time (acrylics), and did my own hair.  I looked great and he didn’t even notice! Jerk! 
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... lean cuisines.  They are a life saver to this teacher in the mornings when I realized I was up too late the night before on the computer and didn’t make my lunch for work.  Lean cuisines are delicious, supposedly healthy, and don’t require work on my part. Score!
4. Family functions typically... include a butt load of people! We have a big family.  My mom has 5 brothers and sisters and then there are cousins, family friends that we call “aunt” or “uncle” even though biologically they are not, etc.  There’s also a LOT of food. Ooooooh yeah.
5. I think my blog readers... are probably the people I tell all of this stuff too anyways, but read it anyways because it comes to their email or iphone, so why not? J
6. I'd much rather be... a classroom decorator.  No, it’s not a real thing but I wish it was! I love getting the classroom ready in the beginning of the year and I would love to help other teachers do it and get paid lots of money. Just sayin
7. I have an obsession with... Target, my Thirty-One business, fun office supplies such as hot pink post-it notes or purple ink pens, watching any of the Housewives reality shows, and anything with polka dots on it. OH! Also wearing flip flops, which I get to do soon hopefully! Come onnnnnnn warm weather!
8. My work friends... and I have highly inappropriate jokes and conversations at lunch time.  Seriously, we have to check the area all the time to make sure parents or students aren’t around while we’re at lunch. I won’t go into the details but let’s just say a lot of it is R rated and requires the constant use of “That’s What She Said.”
9. When I created my Facebook account...  I thought I was going to get rid of it after college since that was when it was only for college kids.  I figured I would be more loyal to MySpace.  I thought wrong!
10. My least favorite word is... moist and the word that starts with a p to describe lady parts.  I don’t ever say either out loud. What’s even worse is the combination of the two! Gross! I’m shuddering right now just thinking about it.
11. I really don't remember... some of the names of my past students.  Most of the time I do, but there are some faces that I know really well and I can randomly come up with the letter that their name starts with, but if it's been years it's hard to remember sometimes!
12. Justin Bieber... kind-of reminds me of my brother! Not exactly like him, but some of their facial expressions look alike to me.  See below. Do you see it? Or am I crazy?


Thanks for the link-up! I know I’m too late to be in the raffle, but I have so much fun filling out these sentence starters! Thanks to Jake and Holly!

No comments: