Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm an organizational nerd!

Here's what gets me excited - organization, saving space, making everything in my house accessible and easy to put away/clean.

So most people who get a Target gift card probably envision spending it on their cute clothes, or makeup, or dvds or something like that. Not me!  

This is what I've gotten that I'm SUPER excited about:

This is called the "Super Spice Stack 27-bottle Organizer."  It comes with pre-made spice labels to put on the ends of the shelves inside of it, as well as blank labels to make your own! SCORE! When I get it, I'll post a before and after so you can see just how much my cabinet needs this help! I am STOKED about this! Woo!
Isn't it AWESOME?!
I also got a tension rod for our under the sink cabinet to organize the numerous spray bottles and keep them off the floor (remind me to tell you later about our garbage disposal mess - ugh!)
Not my cabinet - but this is what I would use the rod for!
I also got a lot of OXO clear containers for Christmas (yes, I totally asked for them) with buttons on the tops that keep an airtight seal to keep the food fresh for longer!  I've already put them into use, and they look SO much better than having all of those cardboard boxes and bags of chips clogging up our pantry shelves! Right now I have a large one with cereal (it holds two boxes of cereal), one with cheez-its, two large ones with two different flavors of chips, and a tall one that holds 5 boxes of spaghetti! It's fantastic! 
OXO Containers


I hope everyone had a great holiday! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: