Friday, June 22, 2012

Yo

So let's see, what's new:
  • School is out
  • Summer School starts on Monday
  • I have spent the past 2 weeks relaxing, doing a lot of 31 stuff, and sleeping in. It has been glorious.  I also got to spend some time with Baby Fin and also Kins and Parker! :)
  •  It soooo flippin' hot outside! I'm a bit worried that if it's this hot in June, that we will all be melting by the time August rolls around.
  • I am teaching 6th graders for the first part of the day for Summer School and then first and second graders for the second half of the day.  It will be interesting! And exhausting!
  • I'm going to try and walk around the lake every day after school with two of my co-workers.  One loop around is around two miles, so I'm hoping that a lot of that will help me lose some weight! 
  • Tomorrow is wine day with Chris and Erin!  The 4 of us are going to a couple wineries in Northern Virginia tomorrow all day!  We are bringing snacks along and we're making a whole day out of it.  I'm really excited about it.
  • 31 has been going really well.  I did really well last month (I sold over $2100! Bam!) but of course there's always room for improvement.  In the next couple weeks I plan on reaching out to my neighbors with some mini catalogs and my business cards, starting some more catalog parties, talking to my summer school staff, and also trying to find some vendor events to do.
  • I start my master's this Fall! OMG.  Ok, that's enough about that.  I don't want to think about it yet!
 Ok, well I know that was incredibly sporadic and random, but that's me for right now!

Enjoy the weather and have a great weekend! :)

No comments: