Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Salon Effects

So many prints to choose from!
I tried Salon Effects today, for my nails. This is the stick-on kind of manicure that you can buy at the store.  Here's the one that I bought:


Pink Glitter
And here's how it turned out:



Sorry if it's a bit blurry...apparently the sparkliness created a reflection! I got a sparkly metallic pink color and I love it! It was a bit difficult to figure it all out, but once I got the hang of it, it wasn't so bad.  I think next time I try it, I'll be a pro at it! 

I saw another on that had words on it, like a newspaper, but in cursive font.  I loved it! I might try that one next.  Or maybe a crazy animal print! 

OMG...I was looking online for images for this, and look what popped up!

Um yeah, I think we know which one I'll be trying next! SAweeeeeet! 

No comments: