Sunday, June 24, 2012

Giving In...and feeling relieved!

So I'm giving in!

I have been resisting the serious urge to go buy a bike because we really don't have anywhere to put it...except for the dining room.

But here's the reality: we rarely sit at the dining table.  And although it looks nice, if we're not using it for the time being, and need the space, why not just use the space for what we need?

So we're going to push the table to the side of the room and use it more as counter space (with chairs around it still for seating if we need it)

Dining Room as it is now
And then we can use the other side to hold our bikes! Woo!  I haven't been biking in such a long time, and have been really wanting to do so.  I am really looking forward to doing that!

We still haven't fully decided whether or not we will be moving in October or not, but for now I'm glad that we can make better use of the space that we have.

:)

No comments: