Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm being good!

On average, I'm working out at least 3-4 times a week! I have been bringing a bag with gym clothes with me to work every day and just going after work. It's been great! Then I come home, shower and get ready for the next day, relax and go to bed feeling productive.

I haven't been as great about changing my diet drastically. I don't think it needed a huge overall anyways. I have been good about not getting fast food though, which saves me some pounds and cash. I try to use the food that I already have here instead.

I really like the routine I'm in now, so I really hope I can keep with it and hopefully see a change in my body soon. My cruise is in 50 some days and it'd be great to feel good in a bathing suit for it!

I'm off to bed, good night!

3 comments:

breedwoman said...

you can do it girl! i wished we lived closer so we could be better encouragement for each other! But i believe in you!

Jess said...

Ugh, me too! That would be nice! Thanks! I believe in you too! Hope we can get together soon!

Bethany said...

Holy smokes, 50 days! So exciting!!!