Monday, August 16, 2010

Productive Day

Here's my day today, photo collage style:

You guessed it! LOTS of cleaning, organizing, straightening up, and of course bug killing! Ugh, stupid summer bugs! I also took some clothes that I haven't worn in a while to Salvation Army.
I also just worked out a little bit! Woo! I did the Amazing Arms workout from a new Workout DVD that I purchased 2 weeks ago. It's the Gunnar Peterson Best-Ever Hollywood Workout DVD! Don't make fun of me, it's actually pretty awesome. He changes the moves up frequently every minute or so, which works well with my non-existent attention span. Plus the workouts don't take that much time. The arms workout is only 10-15 minutes and I always feel the burn after!



I am trying to get back into working out regularly, but it's so hard! Hopefully doing some DVD workouts when I'm too lazy to drive to the gym will help out a little!

Dan is coming home this weekend and he's bringing me pictures from the past 2 weddings that we went to, so as soon as I have them on my computer, I will definitely post them!

Have a great day!

No comments: