Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was fun :)

Friday night DWink and I went to go see "Back-Up Plan" with JLo. Besides the mice in the theatre (ew!) we really enjoyed it. It was funnier than I expected it to be, so I was happy with it.




Saturday was the school carnival. I was involved in the "Royal Flush" where I sat in a tank underneath a fake toilet. The students would throw a ball at a target and if they hit it, water would "flush" out and soak me. Well the awesome part about that time of the day, is that I forgot a towel! I had to dry off with paper towels in the teacher's lounge! I totally left a puddle on the floor, lol.




Saturday evening was spent with the B'loves :) We hung out with Baby K and had some delicious pizza! It was great seeing everyone, I haven't seen them in a while.



No comments: