Thursday, April 29, 2010

Starbucks Kind of Morning

It’s 7:47 am and normally at this time I’m walking out to my car to get on my way to school. Instead, I’m at a Starbucks with a bagel and caramel macchiato writing on my computer. This is awesome!

I have an all day conference today that happens to be only 15 minutes away from my house. I’m used to getting to work early and also having to make lunch. Today I don’t need to get there any earlier than 8:30am, they’re feeding me lunch, and I already had my outfit picked out…so getting ready this morning took something like 15 minutes, where it normally takes a good hour or so.

Today’s Plan of Action:

8:30-3:00pm Conference for CoTeaching Network – Maryland
3:00pm Drive back to school
3:00-4:15pm Work on Report Card comments or clean classroom
4:15pm Take silent auction winners to Coldstone creamery with Co-workers and try their ice cream for the first time (I’ll give my review later)
5:30ish….Go home and continue working on report cards until I want to throw my computer across the room and curse our new software Aspen.
10:30 Go to bed! I can’t WAIT until this part! This week has been nothing short of exhausting!

You know that feeling you get when you know someone is staring at you, even though you’re not looking at them in the eyes? Ugh! I hate that! A guy behind me totally was…I could see it with my peripherals! He better not have been trying to read my computer screen! How rude!

Anyways, have a wonderful Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday! Thank goodness! I’ll be at the beach this weekend with Dan, and my time at the beach cannot come soon enough!

No comments: