Sunday, May 13, 2012

Miracle Worker

So I used to use the roll-on eye concealer by Fructis and thought it was amazing.  Boy, was I wrong! I was shopping on Sephora online a little while ago, and decided to look for some new concealer.  I had read some great reviews about this "Erase Paste" by Benefit so I decided to give it a whirl.

This stuff is AMAZING!  It covers my darkest of dark under-eye circles and worst blemishes! SCORE!  It's literally the consistency of paste, hence the name and takes a second to rub in, but the concealing powers of this little pot are phenomenal. 

The little white wand that comes with it is useless and stupid...not really sure why they decided to add that.  I usually just use my fingers or my concealer brush. 

I literally don't think I'll ever go back to anything else for under-eye circles though, this stuff is just magical.

No comments: