Monday, December 19, 2011

Workout Crazy

So I worked out on Thursday, twice on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and then twice today.  So technically, I've worked out seven times in a row! Yikes! I know it's best to have a day of rest, but it's hard to stop once I'm on a roll!

AND I'm in some more step challenges with my co-workers, so that's extra motivation!  I feel like I just have this non-stop burst of energy and motivation and I should use it while I have it!

Tomorrow I'm going to a Step and Sculpt class with a co-worker and then I might go back to the gym with Dan later on again.  That's how I went twice tonight...I went to a half and half class where you do half cardio/dance and then half muscle conditioning with weights and the yoga ball.  It was awesome, but I didn't feel as exhausted/sweaty as I wanted to.  I came home, had dinner with Dan, and then I went to the gym again with him and just ran/walked on the treadmill for a while.

So the suggested amount of steps a regular person should take is about 10,000 steps a day (typically with "normal" size steps, 2,000 steps = 1 mile so that would mean walking about 5 miles a day is good).  Well, I have been averaging way more than that.  When my school day is over, I usually already have about 10,000 steps.  Then I have my workout, and of course today with 2 workouts I got a TON of steps.

So how many did I get today? ...Are you ready?  28,082 steps!!

I know, crazy, right?! And awesome! Now all I need to see is the scale move some more (downwards please!) and then I'll be even happier!

Let's hope! I'll keep you updated :)

Have a great night!

No comments: