Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Favs


All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Urban Decy All Nighter
Some of my new favorite products that I have been using all the time: 

















This spray is awesome!  I can spray it on after my makeup is on, and it helps make it last longer throughout the day!  I usually get the smaller bottle, which is $11 and it lasts for a while.


Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer


















I have been using this primer for a year or two now.  I tried the too faced primer but didn't like it as much.  This one honestly makes it so my eye shadow doesn't crease AT ALL all day long.  The only thing I can't figure out yet, is how to prevent my eye liner from creasing, but that's another story.


Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
 

















I used to just put concealer on with my fingers, but after switching to a brush, I'll never go back! It's SO much better, and there's just better coverage this way.  It's funny, when it comes to Bare Escentuals, I actually like their tools better than their actual makeup.
Skin-Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
Skin-Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
























I love this eye-roller! Concealer and brightener all in one!  I love that it feels a bit cold, because it wakes my eyes up.  And it's not greasy at all!  It actually feels really good when you put it on.  The roller ball is cool too because it helps smooth it over.

Do you have any new favs you want to share?

No comments: