Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hoping my work will pay off

This week I worked out on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and twice on Friday.  After I write this post, I'm going to go to the gym, and may even possibly go again later tonight.  I am trying SO hard to lose some weight, and I haven't seen the scale move much at all yet, except for a pound or so.  I know it takes a while, but seeing a difference (even a little) would be even more motivation for me.

I hope I see some serious movement soon-ish!

~~~~~~

Yesterday was a productive day.  I went to the dentist and had a cleaning.  I was so happy that I got a great report! All my flossing has paid off! Woo!  I also went to my bladder doctor and that went well too.  I took the day off to go to those appointments, and also to relax a bit.  It was really nice waking up at 9am, instead of 6am.  Sometimes you just need that!

I'm looking forward to the holidays, but I still can't believe it's so close! It just doesn't even feel like December right now!

I finished all of my holiday shopping on Black Friday (ohhh yeah!) so all I really have to do to finish is start my wrapping.  Thankfully I have a lot of bags and tissue, which is my favorite kind of "wrapping."

Anyways, I'm off to the gym. 

Happy Weekend!

No comments: