Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pushing through my COMPLETE exhaustion...

Despite the hell-ish week at school with MSA, getting ready to give a presentation to other elementary school teachers tomorrow, and other random stress, I have been good about working out this week. I've already worked out 3 times since Monday, all for an hour each. I've been eating "Smart Ones" lunches (only the ones that are less than 300 calories and don't have a lot of extra sodium) and I also just started taking the Women's Active vita-pak from GNC. Although they taste nasty, it's a group of vitamins and supplements that help me build protein, maintain bone and muscle strength, and give me lots of energy (vitamin B mostly).

I haven't seen a change yet in numbers, but I really feel like if I keep this up (which I will) I will start to see SOMEthing. Even if it's just how my pants fit, that would be great for me. I know it's not all about the numbers, and that's ok. I just want to feel good in my clothes, and if I can feel confident in a bathing suit too, that's even better.

Oh! And just so I can never use it as a possibility, I gave up fast food for lent. I also agreed to try harder at getting more sleep. So far, I have stuck to the fast food part, but I'm still working on the sleep!

Speaking of which, I have to get ready for tomorrow and then go get some Z's!

Tomorrow: Presenting to other teachers alllllllllll day (4 sessions of an hour and 20 minutes each), then working out at the gym, going home for dinner and to pack, then driving 4 1/2 hours to VA beach to see Dan for the weekend. I sure hope those energy vitamins keep me energized tomorrow!

Have a good weekend all! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yikes! That sounds stressful! I hope the Vitamin B works for you!