Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Start to the Weekend

So I took off on Friday to get a bunch of appointments out of the way. In the beginning of the week, I was dreading it because just like everyone else, I am not a fan of going to the doctor's. But by Wednesday afternoon, my thoughts on having off on Friday changed. It has been such an exhausting past couple of weeks, that even some breathe time in the waiting room of a doctor's office sounds better than being at school. I love my kids and I love my job, but I was going crazy!

So on Friday, I slept in a little bit, went to my dermatologist's office and then to lunch with my sister. Then, we watched an episode of "Raising Hope" that I had on my DVR (which, by the way you should totally watch, it's hilarious!). After she left, I took a nap and did some laundry. Then I met up with Dawn for some yummy Pei Wei and shopping for a friend's birthday gift.

When she went home, I stayed here just relaxing and waiting for Dan to come home for the weekend.

So all in all, a great Friday and start to the weekend. I love days like that. I felt lazy and productive all in one day! Woo!

Today should be fun too: Lunch with Jen, bridesmaid fitting for Jen's wedding, spending time with Dan, and sushi for dinner with Dan and bests :)

Tomorrow: Hopefully brunch with my parents at Ramshead

Have a good weekend!

No comments: