Monday, December 20, 2010

Sooo not here


I love my job. I love my class. I (for the most part) love my co-workers.

And yet I do NOT want to be at work this week. At all. I am literally counting down the minutes until Winter Break. I need this break so bad, I can just taste it! I am exhausted, on the verge of getting a cold, and just need a chance to relax!

I have no energy to do anything. For lunch today I barely ate a yogurt and that was it! I had no appetite at all and literally just wanted to crawl in bed instead of be with my kids.

I feel like I'm just not here this week...I am here physically, and I'm doing the work that needs to get done...but mentally, I am somewhere else. Where, you ask? Probably on the fabulous vacay that Dan and I are planning.
Dan started helping me, and he's waaaaay better at planning this vacation than I am! He found several deals with Orbitz for flight+hotel vacations that fit right within our budget! Our current front runners: Virgin Islands and Cabo.

Our plan is to have something booked by the end of December. I. Can't. Wait. SOOOOOOOO excited. It'll be so great going on a vacation with just the two of us to do nothing but relax and just enjoy the warm weather together. All of this nasty weather right now will be the farthest thing from our minds, and it will be glorious.

I will leave on that high note, and say goodnight. :) 3 more days to go!

No comments: