Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been a while!

Ok, I'm still alive! I've just been crazy busy! But I've been having fun too, so it's cool. :)

My birthday was awesome! I had some great family time and some time with my best friends as well. Georgetown cupcakes made a delicious apperarance, as well as Maggiano's wonderfully italian food. :) Here are just a few of the awesome gifts that I received:

Hand-Stamped Teacher Necklace from Etsy :)

Wooden Love Sign <3

A fabulous dress that I ended up wearing to Amy's Wedding

Some fantasticly bright stud earrings from my favorite Etsy Shop


So all in all, it was a great birthday!!

~~~

In other news, the working out early just doesn't work for me. It's too hard and if anything it makes me less motivated. So I'm just going to have to figure it out in the evenings. Which I have been doing pretty regularly lately. I'm still going to my Pilates classes and although I missed the last 2, I will continue going to the Zumba classes. I've also been working out at the gym here and there as well. :)

Hope all is well with you all!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Very nice gifts!

Annnnnnd I have that dress in coral! Love the grey (?) too!

Jess said...

Sweet! Coral is a pretty color as well!