Saturday, July 3, 2010

Making a list

What I'm So Grateful For

1. I've been reading before bed now, every night! I love it and miss doing it, so it's nice to have again.

2. I have been eating fresh fruit and vegetables on a daily basis! Woo!

3. Daily Naps ..........they ruin my night time sleep, but coming home after a long day of school and jumping into a cozy bed in the afternoon is heaven.

4. I lost a pound since last week! Small celebrations, right?! AND I can see a line in my abs!! (the one that goes down the middle) I haven't had the line in forever!

5. Yoga every Thursday with Beth and Dawn: A good stretch. Best friends. Relaxation at the end...'Nuff said.

P.S. It bothers me that the title "Things I'm Grateful for" ends in a preposition. I'm trying to ignore the OCD teacher in me and let it go because I can't think of a better way to say it....TRYING so hard. Oy vey, I'm ridiculous.

No comments: