Anyways, here's what I have going on in the next couple weeks:
- Tomorrow 7/21: First Therapy Session Ever! ANNDDD 2 years and 9 months with Dan! :)
- Thursday 7/22 Orioles Game with friends from work!
- Friday 7/23-Monday 7/26: Ocean City with the Roc
- Tuesday 7/27-Thursday 7/29-- Me time!! Gym, Yoga, Pool, Reading for pleasure, Shopping
- Friday 7/30 - Sunday 8/8 Virginia Beach! I'm staying with Dan for a week! At the end of that time, we're flying from VA Beach to Tennessee for my friend's wedding. During the week when Dan's at work, I'll be having more Me Time (see above) plus some much needed beach time!
- Monday 7/9 JURY DUTY! Ugghh Not excited about this at all. I'm hoping that I won't get called in. But we'll see! I have to drive all the way back to MD just for this. Stupid jury duty! I get paid a lousy $15 a day! Wow, really enticing. Maybe if they paid jurors more, more people would stop trying to get out of it.
So I am looking forward to the next 4 weeks or so that I have before school starts back up again in August. I'm hoping that it won't go by as fast as I think it will.