Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summertime and the livin's...not so easy, but at least it's Sunny!

It's been a long couple weeks, but summer school is finally coming to an end. I know I shouldn't be counting down the days considering my days end at 12:30pm every day and I only have 10 kids. But man, do they still seem like long days! This group of kids is a bit challenging, and I just find myself feeling exhausted every day after school.

Anyways, here's what I have going on in the next couple weeks:

  • Tomorrow 7/21: First Therapy Session Ever! ANNDDD 2 years and 9 months with Dan! :)
  • Thursday 7/22 Orioles Game with friends from work!
  • Friday 7/23-Monday 7/26: Ocean City with the Roc
  • Tuesday 7/27-Thursday 7/29-- Me time!! Gym, Yoga, Pool, Reading for pleasure, Shopping
  • Friday 7/30 - Sunday 8/8 Virginia Beach! I'm staying with Dan for a week! At the end of that time, we're flying from VA Beach to Tennessee for my friend's wedding. During the week when Dan's at work, I'll be having more Me Time (see above) plus some much needed beach time!
  • Monday 7/9 JURY DUTY! Ugghh Not excited about this at all. I'm hoping that I won't get called in. But we'll see! I have to drive all the way back to MD just for this. Stupid jury duty! I get paid a lousy $15 a day! Wow, really enticing. Maybe if they paid jurors more, more people would stop trying to get out of it.

So I am looking forward to the next 4 weeks or so that I have before school starts back up again in August. I'm hoping that it won't go by as fast as I think it will.

No comments: