Here's a list of what's been going on lately:
- We found a place to live! It's awesome! It has a lot more space, THREE walk-in closets, a fenced in area outside for Codden, and it's only a few blocks away which makes the move easier. It's more expensive than what we are paying now, but it's totally worth it!
- Grad school sucks.
- My intern rocks! Thank goodness I have her this year! She's super hard-working, brings me coffee, and appreciates office supplies, thirty-one, and keeping organized just like I do! I will be sad to see her go!
- One of my best friends is getting married this Summer and I can't wait! Planning her shower just gets me super excited for it!
- Thirty-One has been going well, and I still love it!
- Lately, I have been obsessed with finding new things to do with my nails (see the pictures). I have been using Jamberry nail shields and also Sally Hansen salon effects.
That's about it for now...
More updates later :)