Friday, April 15, 2011

Just Gotta Keep On Keepin' On

Despite upsets like my bathing suit drama and still feeling like I have a ways to go, I have been proud of my overall determination. Without a doubt, I have been successfully working out at least 3 times a week for the past 7 weeks (I have been keeping track!). Some weeks I even get in 4 or 5 workouts, but I don't beat myself up if I only have 3 a week.


I have been pretty good with my eating, but I have cheated a little. I still haven't had fast food at all since lent started on March 9th. And I've been trying to stay away from the fried foods in general as well. I have been drinking water like it's my job, and my sleep schedule has been pretty consistent.


With all this considered, I'm ok that I don't have a 6 pack to show off for the cruise. I do have some ab lines if you look closely and if I turn to the side, so hey that's something! And I'm starting to see my arm muscles come back too.


The cruise ship actually has a crazy fitness center and lots of workout classes, which is nice to have on the days I would like to cheat with my eating. I'm not sure if I will be working out every day, because let's face it, it's my vacation! But, on the days that we're only on the boat, I could see me working out a little bit. :) Honestly, after working out so frequently for the past month, it would feel weird to go a whole week without doing so. Plus I know Dan will work out too, so it's still couple time!


I have a lot to do today and tomorrow, but it's all stuff that I'm looking forward to:


*Pack *Print out luggage tags/tickets *Clean Room *Laundry *Throw out food in fridge that will go bad *Get Hair done *Do my nails (myself to save money) *Check off my to-pack list *Workout (I already worked out today, but plan on doing so on Saturday too and possibly on Sunday morning since we don't leave until 4pm-ish) *See Parents before I leave


Anywho...


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, week, and Easter holiday! I'll be back next Sunday, hopefully tanner and more relaxed! :)


No comments: