Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm in love!

While helping Jen find some ideas for her bridesmaid dresses, I found this beauty...


Kneelength, sleeveless, comes in a variety of 42 colors, it's pretty reasonably priced considering it's a bridesmaid dress and they usually go for big bucks (only $135) ANDDDDD drumroll please...

IT HAS POCKETS!!

I'm in love!! No, I'm not planning my own wedding currently....BUT you better believe this dress will be on my mind when I do (or something very similar).

I also love this one too...this is the same one that a friend of mine had at her wedding in this color (apple):

Bonus: They're so cute and fun, they could be worn to other events or other fun occasions!

3 comments:

OZover said...

$135 ISN'T expensive? Geeeeeez. I've done a bit of browsing myself and I can't believe how much they get you just because the dress has the word "bridesmaid" in front of it. Ridiculous.

JJ said...

I just paid for my daughter's wedding. I would be happy to pay $135 for anything women wear!

Jess said...

Yea, I know normally I wouldn't put anything over $100 in the "inexpensive" department, BUT I've been looking and it seems that most bridesmaid dresses are between $200-$400 a pop! Crazy!