- I ordered invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, and matching address labels from Vistaprint - With the two groupons I had, I saved $112! Woohoo!
- I chose and ordered something for my hair (can't be specific - Dan doesn't want to know anything about what I'll look like)
- Chose bridal jewelry and got them! My sister, brother, and brother's girlfriend got my necklace and earrings for me as my birthday gift! YAY!
- Finished the website!
- Just about finished all of the separate contact lists - one for the wedding with separate lines for each person, one for households, and one for the shower. I still need to make a bachelorette one soon.
Need to do soon-ish:
- Figure out if/how we're doing a rehearsal dinner
- Go through ceremony options with Dan and our pastor
- Go shopping soon with my sister/mom to find what they're wearing for the wedding
- Book the honeymoon flight - I have it picked out! We just have to sit down and actually do it
- Order the rest of the bridal party gifts