Monday, October 7, 2013

More things off the ol' list

It's been a while - I have been so busy with grad. work and school! But somehow I have still managed to get some wedding stuff done!

Recently accomplished:
  • I ordered invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, and matching address labels from Vistaprint - With the two groupons I had, I saved $112! Woohoo!
  • I chose and ordered something for my hair (can't be specific - Dan doesn't want to know anything about what I'll look like)
  • Chose bridal jewelry and got them! My sister, brother, and brother's girlfriend got my necklace and earrings for me as my birthday gift! YAY!
  • Finished the website!
  • Just about finished all of the separate contact lists - one for the wedding with separate lines for each person, one for households, and one for the shower.  I still need to make a bachelorette one soon.
Need to do soon-ish:
  • Figure out if/how we're doing a rehearsal dinner
  • Go through ceremony options with Dan and our pastor
  • Go shopping soon with my sister/mom to find what they're wearing for the wedding
  • Book the honeymoon flight - I have it picked out! We just have to sit down and actually do it
  • Order the rest of the bridal party gifts
Woo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pfft cory too :-p

xoxo caitee